Sean Parker’s Top 10 Rules
Sean Parker (born December 3, 1979) is an American entrepreneur and philanthropist, most notable for co-founding the file-sharing computer service Napster, and serving as the first president of the social networking website Facebook.
- Sean Parker’s fortune stems from his brief tenure, at age 24, as Facebook’s president.
- Parker is now a venture capital investor and philanthropist.
- Parker’s interest in music led him to invest in Spotify in 2010. He left the Board of Directors in June 2017.
- He launched his Parker Foundation in 2015 with $600 million earmarked for science, global health and civic engagement.
- In April 2016, his foundation announced a $250 million grant to establish the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy.
- Parker, who has asthma and allergies to certain foods, also founded the Sean N. Parker Center for Allergy & Asthma Research at Stanford in 2014.